Hair loss is a frustrating and embarrassing situation for anyone, male or female. Your self-confidence can certainly suffer as you worry about your appearance and the way you feel.
In this situation, many individuals seek hair loss treatments to regain their precious locks. However, instead of spending large sums of money on harsh chemicals that can have adverse effects on your hair as well as your health, there are plenty of natural treatments you can use. These are great methods that are cruelty free as well as environmentally friendly that are worth trying.
Natural Hair Loss Treatments
Source – escapo
- Green tea carries plenty of therapeutic elements, including the prevention of certain cancers, removing toxins from the body, improving thecardiovascular system and in the treatment of hair loss conditions such as alopecia. It improves blood circulation, including in the scalp, which stimulates the growth of hair follicles. It also has a natural DHT inhibiting effect that slows the production of the DHT hormone, which causes hair loss.
- Ginseng is used to treat a variety of different conditions and illnesses. Ginseng carries great stimulating properties that can cease the thinning and loss of hair and promote the growth of new, healthy hair. Additionally, it helps your hair to grow out fuller and thicker and therefore healthier. Ginseng can also stimulate blood flow in the scalp when applied directly to it, which encourages hair growth.
- Sunflower oil is a great alternative to other more expensive oils that promise the growth of new hair when you suffer from hair loss. It is massaged directly into the scalp and hair as an ancient remedy to regrow hair thicker and fuller by strengthening the hair follicles and shafts.
- Saw palmetto berry tea is a medicinal and healthy method that is used in hair loss treatment. When it is used directly into the hair and scalp it is believed to activate new hair growth due to its stimulating effects. It can also strengthen your hair shafts, which can prevent further thinning of hair.
- Jerusalem artichoke is an herb that carries therapeutic elements that can improve the quality of your hair and prevent hair loss. The root of the plant has a natural ability to stimulate blood circulation of the scalp and hair follicles, which promotes healthy growth of the hair. The herb is typically used in juice form and rinsed directly into the scalp.
- Juniper oil carries beneficial elements that can strengthen the health of your scalp and stimulate blood flow as well as the hair follicles. When using this natural treatment for hair loss, you should administer four to five drops of it along with olive or vegetable oil directly to your scalp prior to your regular shampooing for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Clove bud oil can regrow hair or improve the health of your hair when three to four drops are rubbed into the scalp. It works by strengthening the blood vessels and nourishing hair follicles. It also stops further hair loss.
- Hornbeam is a tree that carries medicinal effects, including great treatment for hair loss. Herbs from the plant can be used as a tea rinse that is directly applied to the scalp and hair. The effects of the nutrients can stimulate hair growth or stop further hair loss.
- Lavender has stimulating properties that can benefit your scalp in promoting regrowth of hair where it has thinned. The oil of the herb can be applied in several drops for five to 10 minutes to the scalp.
- Basil is another good natural treatment for hair loss. It contains necessary antioxidants that work to stimulate and nourish hair follicles. It can strengthen your hair shafts and lead to prevention of hair loss or regrowth of hair.
These are all great methods that are inexpensive and effective toward treating hair loss. Make sure to find the treatment that works best for you and your particular type of loss. Experimenting with a few can benefit you in the long run.