Everybody wants to be attractive and admired by everyone and this is the reason why people are trying to look for various things that will improve their physical appearance. They go to shopping malls to look for fashionable outfits to wear to make them look adorable. However, no matter how good your outfits are, your attractiveness could because of dark spots on your skin.
It is not a hidden fact that most of us have darker skin in particular areas of our body such as underarm pits, knuckles, knees, elbows and inner thighs. Because of this, many people are trying to find ways on how to have an even skin tone. One way to do that is by using whitening creams that is available today.
One of the areas of the body that women want to have a whiter pigment is their underarm pit. Having a white underarm will enable them to freely raise their arms whenever they want to knowing that they have nothing to be ashamed of.
Whitening creams is considered to be one of the most affordable whitening treatments for underarms. However, since there are many whitening creams that are available today, you should always be careful when choosing whitening creams.
Tips on How to Choose Whitening Creams
- You should only use whitening creams that have natural skin lighteners. You should also make sure that the cream that you use does not irritate your skin, cause allergic reactions, side effects or skin dryness.
- Avoid any whitening creams that contain hydroquinone since it is considered as a carcinogen and using it will increase the risk of cancer.
- Make sure that the whitening creams that you buy clearly states the ingredients that is used in the product. Whitening creams that have no ingredients list on their labels have only indicates that the manufacturer is hiding something from you.
- Aside from using whitening creams, you should always maintain proper hygiene every day. Dead skins and dirt that is stuck in your underarm are one of the causes of dark underarms, so scrub them very well.
- Avoid using antiperspirants and deodorants that are scented because the chemicals used in this product can cause dark skin pigmentation.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water is one of the best cleansing agents and drinking water will enable you to flush out the toxins in your body. It can also help you maintain the moisture of your skin.
- You should avoid eating fatty foods and should strictly follow a healthy diet. A healthy skin will always shows a lighter tone.
- Try using natural whitening remedies such as applying lime or lemon juice on your skin. Their natural enzymes can help whiten your skin.
- Always be careful and prevent yourself from being scratched and wounded. Wounds and scratches when healed produces dark pigments that are not pleasant to the eyes.
- Search the internet. There are many sites in the internet that contains reviews and comments about a particular whitening cream product. Read the comments posted by visitors to see if the product has positive reviews or negative ones. If the reviews are positive then it is safe to buy that whitening cream.
These are some of the tips that can help get a whiter underarm pit. With a whiter underarm, you will never be hesitant on waving to your friends and say hello or goodbye to them since you have nothing to be ashamed of.
About the Guest Blogger – Guest post contributed by Suzzane Gindi, the owner of FlawlessBeautyandSkin.com – a company that provides quality beauty and slimming products which includes Green Coffee 100 and St. Dalfour Bleaching Cream.